- Study the teaching videos carefully and take notes of your questions.
- Use the red button under each video to submit questions to the instructors: ALL participants are strongly encouraged to do. (Deadline: Wednesday, December 16 at noon CET, GMT+1).
- Read the other questions that have been already uploaded. You may like or dislike them. The questions with more likes will rank higher and will be more likely answered by teachers in the online part.
- Add several questions if needed.
- The instructors will answer the questions in the online part of the course.
- The videos will remain on the webpage for two weeks after the course and then removed.
Skill I: Writing and Presenting
Teacher: Oriana Bandiera (London School of Economics and IZA; Director of the G²LM|LIC Program)
Skill II: Collaborating with Policy Makers
Teacher: Adnan Khan, London School of Economics
Skill III: Publishing
Teacher: Imran Rasul, University College London and IZA
Skill IV: Field Research
Teacher: Munshi Sulaiman, BRAC Institute of Governance and Development
In case of any other questions, please contact IZA Senior Event Manager Dominik Spitza (firstname.lastname@example.org).